Financial Controller - Education
I have partnered with a widely known educational organisation based in London who are looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller into their robust finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that has previous experience in a senior position within a finance team, you will be responsible for a team of 10+ finance professionals and will report directly into the finance director.
- Managing day to day cash balances
- Manage strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Create, develop and implement new finance process and systems
- Oversee all tasks carried out by team to ensure accuracy and resolve and issues that may arise.
- Take lead on budget control within the department
- Lead the creation of policies and procedures and ensure full compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Lead and represent the finance department throughout internal initiatives
You will have;
- Full accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in leading and implementing major changes within the business
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge including systems and regulations
- Excellent business partnering experience
- Forward thinking, goal driven and practical working style
- Confident training, developing and managing individuals
The salary for this opportunity is up to £80k + fantastic benefits
Please send all CVs and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org