Internal Audit Manager - Global Insurance Firm
Austin Andrew is recruiting for an Audit Manager to join a globally recognised Insurance firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting on Asset Management audits across the Group
- Maintaining and developing the procedures and Internal Audit methodologies used
- Assist Senior Management with the development of the annual audit strategy
- Preparing draft reports for Senior Management to review
- Building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as requested by senior management
- Deputising for Senior Management from time to time
- Coaching junior team members
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA etc.)
- Previous audit experience within Asset Management/Wealth Management either from practice or industry
- Top 10 Accounting firm background
- A proactive self-starter and team player with a positive attitude
Joining a team of experienced professionals, this company likes to promote people internally (both in the UK and abroad) into various areas of the business.
You will travel up to 25% the time and will need to be able to work out of their 2 London offices (City & South London). Flexible home working arrangements also on offer.
The role will pay up to £67k plus bonus and other benefits. To be considered immediately, please send a copy of your CV to James Boxall at Austin Andrew