Senior Fund Controller - Real Estate
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity with a Central London based international investment manager that specialises in real estate. They are currently looking for a Senior Fund Controller to join the team where you will report into the Finance Director.
This is very much a client facing role as you will be taking full financial responsibility for a portfolio worth c£2bn and will be held accountable on all client deliverables. You will ensure you develop and maintain strong internal & external stakeholder relationships and will be given line management responsibilities of at least one individual.
Within this role you will be required to have financial management of properties holding SPV, cashflow forecasting and have an understanding for VAT.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 10 years’ experience in Real Estate funds
- Strong key stakeholder relationship building experience
- Previous line management responsibilities
- Highly analytical, detail orientated and organised individual
The salary for this role is up to £85,000 + excellent benefits.
Please send all CVs and enquiries to email@example.com