A central London located sustainable real assets Investment firm are looking to hire a Fund Accountant into their growing team. The firm is comprised of a team of exceptionally experienced individuals and are committed to strengthening their sustainable investment portfolio.
This role will report directly into the Head of Finance and will have a number of responsibilities including;
- Production of management accounts for the funds
- Calculation of management fees
- Management of capital call and drawdown process for the funds
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and investor report.
You must be;
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Fund Administration or auditing funds in practice
- Proficient with Microsoft office specifically Excel
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
The salary for this opportunity is up to £60k+ excellent benefits
For more information or to see a spec please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is reviewed and considered. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.***