Finance Manager - Private Equity
I have partnered with a highly-regarded investment management firm who are looking to hire a Finance Manager into the Private Equity team and will report into the finance team Fund Controller.
Based out of impressive offices in central London this firm invest into a variety of markets and have continued to grow from strength to strength.
The role of Finance Manager is a standalone position and will take full accounting responsibility for 6 funds/investments where some of the responsibilities you will cover include;
- Preparing management accounts/ statutory accounts, drawdown and distribution notices and fund waterfall models
- Calculations of GPS and management fees in accordance with LPAs
- Co-ordination of portfolio valuation process
- Complete IRR performance reporting
You will be;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong Private Equity fund accounting experience
- Good Limited Partnership Experience
- Confident with building and maintaining relationships with C level executives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The salary is up to £75k + benefits
Please get in touch if you’d like find out more information.