Financial Accountant - Asset Management (FTC)
I have partnered with a highly successful asset manager that were established over 20 years ago and have over $40billion in funds under management. They are headquartered in London’s West End but also have a number of offices globally.
They are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join the team in mid-end of March on a 1 year FTC.
This opportunity sits within a well-established finance team headed up by the Global Head of Finance, who this role will report directly into. The finance team are a team of 4 made up of fund accounting, AP and a general accountant.
This role will cover;
- Preparation of management information and statutory reporting across all entities
- Preparing FCA returns (FSA 1-3 and FIN68)
- Providing support on UCITS fund audit
- Tax compliance responsibilities
- Preparation of UK and Irish VAT returns
- Providing support on payroll responsibilities
You will need to be;
- Fully qualified accountant
- Strong experience working within investment management
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP and FRS
- Have ICAAP preparation experience
- Highly methodical with a strong attention detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Salary for the role is up to £80k
For more info or to receive a spec please get in touch – email@example.com