AML Compliance Supervisor
An AML Compliance Supervisor role located inLondon working within an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance team
This role within a high volume environmentwill work alongside existing AML Compliance Supervisors to process client duediligence (“CDD”) checks and review and approve CDD checks carried out by theAML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations
At least 5 years’ experience in AML/CDD/KYCand 2 years’ experience of QA / sign-off in an AML/CDD/KYC role is essential.The successful candidate will be provided with full training
- Review and approve client due diligence(CDD) carried out by the AML processing team
- Where required, complete CDD checks forclients and counterparties
- Obtain and review information forcorporates and private individuals from relevant sources
- Providing advice and guidance to the AMLprocessing team on complex and/or high risk AML cases.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders andclients / solicitors to obtain information or clarify information alreadyreceived.
- Ensuring CDD checks are conducted withinthe time frames in accordance with procedures and compliance management.
- Completion of investigation and aresolution of sanctions screening alerts as required by compliance management.
- In addition to the tasks described above,the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably berequired from time to time.
Skills, Knowledge andExperience
- At least 5 years’ experience inAML/CDD/KYC and 2 years prior experience in a QA/sign-off CDD/KYC role isessential, with knowledge of all client types.
- Knowledge of the Money LaunderingRegulations 2017, The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Terrorism Act 2000, and JointMoney Laundering Steering Group Guidance.