New Client Administrator (Operations)
- Undertake all aspects of administration relating to on-boarding of new clients
- Work in line with the firm’s policies and procedures at all times
- Complete relevant daily/weekly/monthly and annual controls
- Support Investment Managers on-boarding their new clients
- Keep up to date with all relevant changes within the industry
Day-to-Day tasks include:
- Ensuring effective delivery of On-boarding obligations through monitoring of daily workflows within the team
- Review and approve new client cases including carrying out relevant AML/KYC/ Identity checks as required
- Perform additional case checks for junior members of staff prior to approval
- Assist with preparation of High Risk and EDD cases requiring MLRO approval
- Ensure correct escalation routes are adhered to when dealing with high risk or complex cases.
- Provide guidance (within the scope of your personal regulatory knowledge and training) to the Investment Management Department in relation to regulatory requirements and the relevant internal procedures.
- Ensure all regular control tasks are completed within required timeframes and assist with production of departmental MIS
- Assist with general queries received by the team
- Assist with ongoing reviews and monitoring of processes within the department and implementation of improvements where applicable
- Approval of client data amendments as required
- Contribute where required to general ad-hoc projects
- In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
- Work within the regulatory and the Firm’s compliance framework
- Maintain and complete target and goal setting that has been set.
Qualifications, skills, experience and competencies needed
Essential: Good knowledge and experience of FCA Regulations and market practice relevant to Private Clients
Good technical knowledge of all practices and procedures relevant to on-boarding new clients including understanding of KYC and AML documentation including EDD and PEP screening