Project Manager - Equities (Mandarin Speaker)
Support the delivery of the Product Development Roadmap with a focus on equities. Derivatives, crypto and other asset classes, and products helpful
Drive delivery to ensure products are delivered on time, within budget
Management of Project delivery documentation to ensure customer outcomes match the agreed terms and features of the product.
Collaborate and work with our diverse global teams. Acting as an intermediary between leadership, business, and IT development teams.
Cooperate with the technology team/internal affiliated team/product departments of other securities companies around the world to develop financial products with competitiveness and sense of value, and deliver them to customers on time and with quality.
You will be responsible for
- Leading project discovery and planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in vendor process i.e., design, submission, and review
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
To be successful in this role, we require
Experience in the financial services industry, ideally with exposure to fintech businesses.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a desire to probe further into data
Commercial and business awareness.
Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin – both written and verbal
Self-starting individual with Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to manage diverse stakeholders.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously and a track record of delivery.
Deep understanding of finance, is sensitive to market changes and trends, is good at finding opportunities or problems from changes in market/competitors/customer data, and translates them into specific financial product needs