There is an exciting new opportunity to join an independent financial services company as a Change Communications Manager during an exciting period in the business's development and growth. This role is being offered on a contract basis for a minimum period of 6 months at a day rate of £300 and is based in London.
- Support the definition of communications strategy and plans through workshops and interviews with senior leaders across the business
- Act as a trusted communications adviser to project teams on change communications
- Write and deliver day-to-day change comms (internal newsletters, intranet articles etc.)
- Develop key messages and identify appropriate channels for IT transformation and HR communications.
- Must have experience of writing and delivering change communications plans
- Excellent written communication skills and high attention to detail
- Strong ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the organisation and have the credibility to generate buy-in for communications initiatives
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- An ability to understand and translate IT jargon would be very beneficial
For more information please contact Alice Simpson - email@example.com / 02076538919
Change Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Change Communications Manager|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2016 17:35|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's