Business Development Executive - Structured Finance
23-11-2020 09:38 AM
- Liaise with third party providers and the corporate trustee to identify new opportunities
- Work with the primary contact for existing client’s relationships and new clients
- Work to ensure all possible business development avenues are pursued including researching, identifying, and analyzing opportunities.
- Generate business development plan, meet new revenue targets and assist with the overall development and growth of profile and reputation.
- Help identify market opportunities which will contribute towards the development of new programmes and products.
- Prepare for, attend and deliver client presentations and demonstrations, as well as prepare in-depth proposals and detailed quotes.
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory changes.
- Actively question methods and processes with the key to making the team more effective and efficient.
- Become a knowledge expert in your chosen area of expertise, encourage and coach other members of the team by knowledge sharing and hosting training sessions, where required.
- Actively participate in bi-weekly structured fund governance meetings and attend technical training, including industry networking sessions.
- Actively lead and monitor team projects for the Structured Finance business unit.
- Lead a team to ensure the efficient delivery of a full suite of services for the offshore platforms of structured finance transactions. This includes the provision of professional independent directors, accounting and administrative services, compliance services and banking.
- Follows firm Code of Conduct and lead by example.
- Performs detailed review of all documentation and communications for assigned portfolio of fund governance clients and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the issues at hand.
- Ensures all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for assigned portfolio of clients.
- A degree in Law, Business Studies or Accountancy.
- Knowledge of the Structured Finance and Funds
- Client facing background with outstanding presentation skills.